Government Marketing: Introduction
Government marketing is a core skill set for the Tucker & Partners team. Our team members apply over 100 years of combined experience in selling into the federal market and have many long-established relationships with agency decision-makers. They have helped US and non-US companies to win government contracts exceeding $80 billion in total value over the last 15 years.
While the government sector can be rewarding, it is also complicated market that must be approached systematically and with discipline and patience.
Whether you are targeting the federal, state, or local government markets, you must understand the rules and regulations, and the way the market operates. To be successful, you must make a significant commitment in terms of time, resources, and investment. You will need patience too – as it can take several months before you start to see a return on your initial investment.
Most successful government contractors utilize specialty firms and consultants to:
- accelerate their time to market;
- identify the most attractive agency and specific procurement targets;
- build relationships with government agencies;
- build relationships with other government contractors;
- develop marketing and proposal materials;
- advise on marketing strategy and best practices.
We save you time and money as you navigate and develop business in this complex market.