European Market Entry Services
Tucker & Partners provides market entry services for companies mostly in the information, communications, and technology and sectors. We provide, or manage the provision of, all services required for setting up a business in the UK, including:
- Management services. Our management team will provide all the management services required to run an office for you, deal with logistics, and all aspects of running your business in the UK, including providing regular management reports. When your UK operation has reached critical mass we will help you recruit your own team.
- Company administration. If required, we will manage the setting up and administration of a company for you including managing the input from lawyers, accountants and other professional services firms.
- Support Services. We provide a range of business development support services for companies setting up in Europe including:
- Product localization. We work with our clients to package and position their products and services within the market and provide advice and guidance on refining the value proposition for customers.
- Presentations and marketing collateral. We also assist in the preparation of sales and marketing collateral including presentations, white papers, data sheets, and flyers and other relevant literature.
- Bid and proposal support. We assist in preparing proposals and bidding for government and commercial sector contracts. We are experienced in handling all aspects of proposal writing and the bidding process and provide comprehensive local support.
- Promotional activities. Organisation of promotional activities, public relations and production of promotional materials.
- Trade events. Representation at trade events including exhibitions, conferences, seminars and networking events.
- Business development.
- Structured approach. We offer a structured approach to market entry. We start with a detailed market evaluation, prepare business plan and adopt a structured, process-driven approach to business development and sales and marketing. When critical mass has been achieved, we help you build your own team around the processes and market presence we have developed.
- Provision of experienced local management. Most of our team members have had management experience in small businesses as well as in Fortune 500 companies. Our team members are local executives who have extensive and well-established business networks throughout the UK. We also have a network of associates throughout the major countries of the EU.
- Team-based approach. We are strong believers in a team approach, which has many benefits, including:
- Speed to market. You will benefit from the collective wisdom of our team from day one, and from our team’s extensive network of C-level connections and “warm connections”.
- Flexibility and scalability. We offer an expandable and flexible resource for developing your business.
- Resilience and lower personnel risk. You are not reliant on a single executive. One of the biggest problems of for companies hiring an individual to run operations in a new territory is making a bad hire.
- Provision of local infrastructure. If an office is needed, you can either use ours, or we will locate a suitable office and run it for you.
Benefits of Our Approach
Entering any new market is challenging – and can be costly if you don’t get it right. By outsourcing market entry to us you can:
- reduce the investment needed;
- accelerate the market entry process;
- improve your chances of success;
- reduce the risks of market entry;
- test the market before committing long term investment.