Tucker & Partners provides the following business development services in the UK and Europe:
- Market Evaluation. Before investing in new markets, it is important to carry out a detailed market evaluation to ensure that investment is not only worthwhile, but well-directed. We identify, analyse, and evaluate market opportunities for new products, and identify and evaluate potential channels to market, both direct and indirect. We also analyse industry and market dynamics, barriers to entry, regulation and certifications, and the competitive landscape.
- Business Strategy and Planning. Developing a business plan for entering new markets is essential if investment in new market is to be optimised. We assist you in defining strategic and financial targets for market entry according to the budget and resources available. We then develop an action plan with timelines and costs to address business development and management activities, including infrastructure and logistical issues.
- Sales Channel Development. Selling through indirect sales channels if often the most effective way of developing a business, particularly in a new geographic territory. We help you to identify, negotiate and develop relationships with distributors, value-added resellers (VARs), original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and systems integrators. We also assist in identifying, negotiating and developing strategic alliances. Once negotiated we monitor, manage and motivate partner companies and manage channel conflicts.
- Digital Marketing. Web-based and email marketing are becoming increasingly important. Where appropriate we co-ordinate your digital marketing activities in new product areas and territories to complement and reinforce other channels to market.
- Development of Sales Operations. If your sales and marketing activities are not achieving targets, we offer a review service to identify remedial actions to bring the business back on track. We also provide implementation support and coaching, and sales training where relevant.